Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday Weigh-in 1/17/2011 - 270.6lbs

Well, since my last post I have received great support from family and friends. Also, the time spent in the mornings focusing on what I have to be grateful for continues to help. I have been sticking pretty well to my Paleo-type eating regimen. This morning when I stepped on the scale, I weighed 270.6 lbs. That is seven pounds lighter than last week. I am sure those numbers can't be completely accurate, as it is probably a difference in water wieght, but I am happy to see the number on the scale going down again.

I will try to get measurements of my hips, waist, chest, thighs, calves and upper arms tonight. I think that will help keep me motivated as well. As part of my 2011 goals, I am doing more weight bearing exercises, so my weight may stay the same or change only slightly as my body composition changes, so I want to know if I am losing fat or not. This is why I want to measure various parts of my body.

I will soon put together a post outlining my goals for 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment